Please respect our dress regulations.
- No collarless shirts or football shirts
- No singlets or teeshirts
- Shirts must have sleeves
- Shirts must be tucked in
- No tracksuits
- No denim jeans
- No football or beach shorts
- Only long trousers and tailored shorts allowed
- If wearing shorts, either knee length or white ankle socks must be worn
- No coloured socks allowed
- No trousers tucked into socks
- No trainers
Players are required:
- To replace divots
- To repair pitch marks
- To level sand in bunkers
- Not to take trolleys on the tees, greens or their surrounds
- To recognise that all competition matches have priority
- To familiarise themselves with the Etiquette section in the current R&A Rules of Golf.
- To be aware that players holding up the group behind MUST let that group play through. The term “group” includes a single player.
- To please keep the course tidy
- To keep all mobile phones on a silent setting
- To refrain from smoking in the clubhouse